CMMI-V2.0: building development excellence
Build capability in engineering or developing products and services
What will I learn in this course?
Who should take this course?
What do I get from this course?
What do I need to know?
- Locate information in the CMMI model related to best practices in engineering and development.
- Use the CMMI Development 2.0 view to effectively asses, improve, and sustain process capability and performance.
- This course is well suited for anyone interested in improving business performance.
- Certificate of Completion
- Prerequisite for serving on a CMMI Appraisal Team.
- Prerequisite for any advanced CMMI training course.
- Each student is required to have taken Foundations of Capability (or CMMI V2.0 Upgrade Training) before taking this course.
- This course is composed of lectures and class exercise with time allotted for participant questions and discussion. The format of the course requires that students actively participate throughout the duration of the course without missing any class time.
- What do I need for this course?
- 1. Each student will need a laptop/tablet to assess the CMMI V2.0 online model viewer.
- 2. For Virtual Classes Only: – Students are required to have a solid internet connection. – A computer camera is required.